Appeal for Yamen
Millions of lives in Yemen are at risk!
We should come forward to donate now…..
Hunger is the common phenomena in Yemen. Global Aid is working to provide support like food, health care kits for displaced families. Researcher says, this is the largest humanitarian crisis in the world but gets less attention to the international community. For example, people shifted from war conflict zone Hudaida to some other safe zone. Still, they are a refuge without food or shelter.
Children in Yemen are facing violence, forced to flee their homes. They are malnourished, lack of access to health care, food, education and basic services. They desperately need your help.
The Challenges, fact and figures for Children in Yemen
- 55% of girls aged 15 and older are illiterate.
- 29% of children are out of school
- 75% of schools are destroyed
- 55 out of 1000 children die before their 5th birthday
- 23% of children are engaged in child labour
- 54% of people live in poverty
- 1,600 children have been killed since the start of the conflict
- 878,570 patients at risk of death due to the lack of medicines for chronic diseases
- 7 plus Dialysis centres have been closed
- 100,000 plus death, due to a shortage of medical supplies
- 200,000 patients with incurable diseases who are in an urgent need of travelling abroad, they are waiting for unknown destiny if the airport is not opened, 15 to 25 of them die every day
- 7000 renal failure patients who need kidney transplantation abroad
- 32,000 patients have been suffering from Cancer and Tumors, they are facing death due to fewer chances of travelling abroad
- 278 items of chronic disease drugs have run out from hospitals and commercial drugstore
- 2,090 disabilities, due to the inabilities of travelling aboard. They would have recovered from disability if they received treatment at specialized centres abroad
Your donation can make a difference.