Global Aid Trust is going to organise a car rally on Sunday, 5/07/2020 at 11 am to thank NHS for their 72 years success and serving to humanity. As a humanitarian organisation Global Aid Trust urge to say thank NHS for their contribution, especially in this COVID 19 pandemic critical and challenging situation. NHS is a world-class service in the UK. We are really proud of it.
Please join the car rally.
Core guideline for tomorrow’s car rally-
1. Please try to come at 10.30 am near to GAT office, contact us for your banner and flag with a blue tag and double-sided tape and prepare your car with those banners and flag.
2. Please you can bring your handwritten thank you message to NHS in A4 size paper and stick it to your car as well.
3. Please join the zoom link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84027590231 , stay connected with us, you may show the location of your car.
4. Please line up your car on the Stepney way to Sydney Street.
5. Please stay inside your car as you line up on the road, wait for the signal to join at 11 am on Sydney Street.
6. Please follow the front car. Our route would be Sydney Street – Commercial Road – Adler Street – Whitechapel Road – Mile End Road – Bow Road – Bow Flyover – A12 towards Poplar – East India Doc Road- Commercial Road – Watney Market – New Road- Stepney Way – Outdoor of Royal London Hospital again cable street and Ashfield street Global Aid Office.
7. When we are in front of the Royal London Hospital, we will try to attract NHS workers.
8. Our volunteers those who have no car they will join in the existing car and attract people through the car window.
Jazakumullahu Khairan for your cooperation.
Dr ASM Ashraf Mahmud, CEO, Global Aid Trust